The 18th Annual Conference - Shaping The Future Of Compliance In Africa
What delegates can expect at the 18th Annual Conference
Recent trends in the regulatory landscape show a fast-growing myriad of ever-changing guidelines, principles and protocols. Almost as soon as you’ve complied with one regulation, one or two more quickly spring up to take its place. This leaves much uncertainty about the future of compliance as these demands are unlikely to subside anytime soon.
For compliance officers in any sector or industry, keeping up-to-date with these may often seem like a daunting task, let-alone implementing these changes in their companies.
So, we invite delegates from all industries to come and discover the latest trends in compliance at Compliance Institute Southern Africa’s 18th Annual Conference, from 16-17 August 2017, It’s the must-attend event for compliance officers that promises to offer invaluable industry insights, unrivaled networking opportunities and the tools you need to mitigate regulatory and reputational risks.
Join us for the at the Indaba Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre in Fourways, Johannesburg, and play your part in shaping the future of compliance in Africa.
What you’ll get when you attend the 18th Annual Conference:
- An in-depth understanding of the compliance industry and state of affairs in Africa and the rest of the world;
- Expert knowledge on how you can promote compliance best practice standards in your company;
- The legislative realities impacting the compliance regulations and how to overcome them;
- Networking opportunities to meet with world-class compliance experts and regulators across a variety of industries;
- The tools and knowledge, you need to ease your company’s potential regulatory and reputational risks; and
- Latest products, services and innovations influencing compliance within your industry and how you can take advantage of them.
Here are what previous delegates had to say
" really enjoyed this conference, the presentations were really practical. They touched on different subjects which have helped me with the different issues I face daily. I would I definitely come back next year!"
Y. Snyman, Standard Bank
"The highlight of the Conference was getting knowledge from various experienced speakers in the field. I learnt how I can provide value to my business as a compliance professional."
S. Simelani, Swaziland Society
"Thanks for hosting such an inspiring and definitely informative conference. Outstanding job by all involved!"
Book your seat today and be part of shaping the future of compliance in Africa.
Brought to you by the Compliance Institute Southern Africa
The Compliance Institute Southern Africa is the recognised, independent professional body for the compliance profession.
Over the course of the past 21 years, the Institute has been accumulating a wealth of knowledge, insights and best practice in the profession. The Institute’s mandate is to stimulate education and training and provide the platforms that promote compliance within the regulatory environment, hence why we bring you The 18th Annual Conference.
Book your seat here and join this opportunity to help shape the future of compliance in Africa.